Marathon Oil (MRO) 30-day option implied volatility near low end of range
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) 30-day option implied volatility is at 67; compared to its 52-week range of 58 to 269
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Oil (MRO) PT Raised to $13 at Barclays
- Baidu (BIDU) 89K contracts trade
- iQIYI (IQ) call put ratio 3.8 calls to 1 put