Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) option implied volatility near low end of range into Bitcoin trades below $30,000
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ: MARA) 30-day option implied volatility is at 107; compared to its 52-week range of 101 to 393 into Bitcoin trades below $30,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put
- Li Auto Inc. (LI) July weekly calls active as shares rally 12%
- XPeng Inc. (XPEV) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put as shares rally 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesOptions, Bitcoin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!