Magnite (MGNI) call put ratio 5.2 calls to 1 put into Bitcoin trades up
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) 30-day option implied volatility is at 108; compared to its 52-week range of 52 to 162 into Bitcoin jumps to record high after Tesla discloses $1.5B investment. Call put ratio 5.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares MSCI Brazil (EWZ) 30-day option implied volatility at low end of range
- Bank of America (BAC) call put ratio 3.4 calls to 1 put with focus on April 39.50 and 40 calls
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) call put ratio 1 call to 2.7 puts into quarter results and outlook