Magnite (MGNI) call put ratio 16 calls to 1 put as shares rally 6.8%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) 30-day option implied volatility is at 113; compared to its 52-week range of 52 to 162 as Bitcoin movement continues. Call put ratio 16 calls to 1 put as shares rally 6.8%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Magnite (MGNI) option IV above 100
- Oracle (ORCL) IV low as shares near record high
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1.6%