Macy's (M) June calls active, IV low into expiration
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macy's (NYSE: M) 30-day option implied volatility is at 54; compared to its 52-week range of 51 to 171. Call put ratio 13.7 calls to 1 put with focus on June 18, 18.50 and 19 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) weekly option prices bid into quarter results
- NIO Inc. (NIO) August weekly (6) calls active as shares rally 5%
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: TLRY C QCOM NOK PFE UBER PYPL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!