Macy's (M) February weekly 277 straddle priced for a move of 4% into the expected release of quarter results
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Macy's (NYSE: M) February weekly 277 straddle priced for a move of 4% into the expected release of quarter results on February 23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual put option volume: BYND OCGN URI TAL MSOS
- DraftKings (DKNG) May weekly 51 straddle priced for a move of +/- 8.5% into quarter results
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) option implied volatility at lower end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!