Macy's (M) February weekly 277 straddle priced for a move of 4% into the expected release of quarter results
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macy's (NYSE: M) February weekly 277 straddle priced for a move of 4% into the expected release of quarter results on February 23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Call Buying Activity in Scientific Games (SGMS) Targets Upside in Shares Through Earnings on May 11th -Susquehanna
- Active options: AAPL TSLA AMD NIO BAC PLTR AMC DKNG WFC
- Splunk (SPLK) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 7.6%