Macerich (MAC) IV at upper end of range
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Macerich (NYSE: MAC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 189; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 230. Call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Macerich Company (MAC) PT Raised to $12.50 at Mizuho Securities
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- Oracle (ORCL) IV low as shares near record high