Luminar Technologies (LAZR) option IV at 101 as shares pull back 3.4%
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Luminar Technologies (NASDAQ: LAZR) 30-day option implied volatility is at 101; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 244 as shares sell off 3.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) call put ratio 2.6 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Rite Aid (RAD) April IV above 150 into quarter results and outlook
- PPG Industries (PPG) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook