Luminar Technologies (LAZR) call put ratio 5.3 calls to 1 put with focus on February weekly calls
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Luminar Technologies (NASDAQ: LAZR) 30-day option implied volatility is at 128; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 244 amid Apple in talks with LiDAR suppliers for self-driving car project, Bloomberg says. Call put ratio 5.3 calls to 1 put with focus on February weekly 40 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- Aphria (APHA) call put ratio 3 calls to 1 put
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 17 calls to 1 put