Lumentum Holdings (LITE) 30-day option implied volatility at 43; compared to its 52-week high of 71
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lumentum Holdings (NASDAQ: LITE) 30-day option implied volatility is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 71
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lumentum (LITE) to Equalweight
- Square (SQ) Square (NYSE: SQ) 30-day option implied volatility decreases to 54, compared to 52-week low of 46
- Coinbase (COIN) May weekly option implied volatility at 150 quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!