Lucid Group (LCID) 30-day option implied volatility at 140 into announcing receipt of subpoena from SEC
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lucid Group (NASDAQ: LCID) 30-day option implied volatility is at 140; compared to its 52-week range of 69 to 289 into announcing receipt of subpoena from SEC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exterran Corporation (EXTN) Acquired by Enerflex for $735M in All-Stock Transaction
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Healthcare Capital Corp. (HCCC) at Buy
- Park National Corp. (PRK) Reports Q4 EPS of $2.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!