Lordstown Motors (RIDE) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 7.4%
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/12: (AMRK) (SI) (SONO) Higher; (WISH) (POSH) (TDUP) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lordstown Motors (NASDAQ: RIDE) 30-day option implied volatility is at 113; compared to its 52-week range of 99 to 176. Call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 7.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) Announces Response to SEC Guidance Issued on April 12, 2021 Applicable to Warrants Issued by Special Purpose Acquisition Companies
- U.S. Steel (X) option implied volatility flat on wide price movement
- Vale S.A. (VALE) option implied volatility flat as commodity prices near upper end of range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!