Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (LIND) July 20 calls active as shares rally 3.8% to $18.69
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (NASDAQ: LIND) July 20 calls active as shares rally 3.8% to $18.69.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Call Buying Activity in Scientific Games (SGMS) Targets Upside in Shares Through Earnings on May 11th -Susquehanna
- Splunk (SPLK) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 7.6%
- Increasing unusual put option volume: KWEB ELAN BK