Laredo Petroleum (LPI) March calls active as shares near 14-month high
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Laredo Petroleum (NYSE: LPI) 30-day option implied volatility is at 102; compared to its 52-week range of 77 to 376. March 30 calls are active.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Laredo Petroleum (LPI) PT Lowered to $68 at Stifel
- NVIDIA (NVDA) April IV at 43 into amid shares down 1.1% into investor day
- Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put into Coinbase (COIN) IPO