La-Z-Boy (LZB) call put ratio 5.8 calls to 1 put with focus on June 45 calls into quarter results
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
La-Z-Boy (NYSE: LZB) June call option implied volatility is at 685, July is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 79 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on June 15. Call put ratio 5.8 calls to 1 put with focus on June 45 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Continental Resources (CLR) August weekly option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: AMZN PINS XOM CVX
- Caterpillar (CAT) weekly option prices bid into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!