Kohl's (KSS) call put ratio 2.2 calls to 1 put into a group of investors have taken a combined 9.5% stake, WSJ reported
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) 30-day option implied volatility is at 70; compared to its 52-week range of 49 to 159 into a group of investors have taken a combined 9.5% stake in Kohl's the WSJ reported citing people familiar with the matter. Call put ratio 2.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kohl's (KSS) Activist Settlement Could Amount to 20% EPS Growth - Jefferies
- Kohl's (KSS) and Investor Group Reach Agreement on Directors
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts