Kohl's (KSS) IV into a group of investors have taken a combined 9.5% stake in Kohl's the WSJ reported
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) 30-day option implied volatility is at 70; compared to its 52-week range of 49 to 159 into a group of investors have taken a combined 9.5% stake in Kohl's the WSJ reported citing people familiar with the matter. Call put ratio 2.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put into Apple event
- Analog Devices (ADI) option IV near low end of range as shares near upper end of range
- NVIDIA (NVDA) IV near low end of range, shares near record high