Kodak (KODK) option implied volatility at 110
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kodak (NYSE: KODK) 30-day option implied volatility is at 110; compared to its 52-week range of 97 to 330.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kodak (KODK) Acquires Assets of ECRM Incorporated’s CTP Business
- Intel (INTC) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) call put ratio 1 call to 3.3 puts into quarter results