Kellogg (K) put volume increases
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kellogg (NYSE: K) 30-day option implied volatility is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 36. Call put ratio 1 call to 10 puts amid reports Kellogg's U.S. cereal plant workers go on strike.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kellogg (K) PT Lowered to $71 at Deutsche Bank
- Twitter (TWTR) option implied volatility increases into quarter results
- Boyd Gaming (BYD) November 70 calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!