Joby Aviation (JOBY) call put ratio 30 calls to 1 put with focus on October 10 and 12.50 calls
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Joby Aviation (NYSE: JOBY) 30-day option implied volatility is at 99; compared to its 52-week range of 11 to 141. Call put ratio 30 calls to 1 put with focus on October 10 and 12.50 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) November and December call option implied volatility flat to low into quarter results
- Twitter (TWTR) option implied volatility increases into quarter results
- Snap (SNAP) 30-day IV at 63 into shares down on results and guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!