JetBlue Airways (JBLU) call put ratio 12 calls to 1 put with focus on March calls as shares rally 5.7%
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JetBlue Airways (NASDAQ: JBLU) 30-day option implied volatility is at 55; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 221. Call put ratio 12 calls to 1 put with focus on March calls as shares rally 5.7%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JetBlue (JBLU) and American Airlines (AAL) today announced plans for the next phase of their Northeast Alliance
- JetBlue Technology Ventures Invests in Universal Hydrogen to Support the Airline’s Ambitious Sustainability Strategy
- Business Travelers More Optimistic About Travel Normalization in 2022 - BofA Survey