JPMorgan (JPM) option implied volatility flat on more calls than puts into quarter results
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) October call option implied volatility is at 31, November is at 24; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 43 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on October 13. Call put ratio 1.6 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradyne (TER) puts more active than calls into quarter results and outlook
- State Street (STT) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) option IV flat into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!