JPMorgan (JPM) April 157.50 and 160 calls active into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan (NYSE: JPM) April call option implied volatility is at 31, May is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 61 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 14. Call put ratio 5.1 calls to 1 put with focus on April 157.50 and 160 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) May option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) call put ratio 3.6 calls to 1 put with focus on May 14 calls
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) May option implied volatility bid into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!