JD.com (JD) option implied volatility near low end of range
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JD.com (NASDAQ: JD) 30-day option implied volatility is at 41; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 65.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.com, Inc (JD) PT Lowered to $89 at Morgan Stanley
- Lemonade (LMND) option implied volatility near lower end of range
- Roku (ROKU) 30-day option implied volatility at 64