Intel (INTC) option implied volatility flat to low
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) 30-day option implied volatility is at 25; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 46.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hepsiburada and Intel Join Forces to help SMEs go digital
- Alcoa (AA) January 61.50 straddle priced for a move of +/- 8% into quarter results
- MP Materials (MP) IV flat as shares near record high
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!