Intel (INTC) March weekly option implied volatility near upper end of range
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 71, April is at 35; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 87 into a business update and webcast address on March 23. Call put ratio 1.4 calls to 1 put amid INTC shares up 4% in premarket.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Halliburton (HAL) option IV increases into quarter results and outlook
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) call put ratio 6.1 calls to 1 put with focus on May 35 calls into quarter release