Increasing unusual option volume
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Increasing unusual option volume: APTO KWEB LEAF LEAF ALKS IDRA FNKO GNMK FREQ
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Call Buying Activity in Scientific Games (SGMS) Targets Upside in Shares Through Earnings on May 11th -Susquehanna
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- QuantumScape (QS) call put ratio 1.4 calls to 1 put as shares rally 1.5%