Increasing option volume
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Increasing option volume: SENS MUX CATB IPOE GSAT NOK IBKR TWNK
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. V (IPOE) Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. V (NYSE: IPOE) option implied volatility near low end of range
- General Electric (GE) call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Amazon (AMZN) option IV flat into upcoming results