HEXO Corp. (HEXO) call put ratio 5 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 8%
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HEXO Corp. (NYSE: HEXO) 30-day option implied volatility is at 77; compared to its 52-week range 5 to 206. Call put ratio 5 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 8%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discovery, Inc (DISCA) call put ratio 30 calls to 1 put with focus on January 25 and 30 calls
- Nikola (NKLA) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts into quarter results and outlook
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) IV flat into quarter results and 2022 outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!