GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG) call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put as shares rally 2%
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GrowGeneration Corp. (NASDAQ: GRWG) 30-day option implied volatility is at 98; compared to its 52-week range of 73 to 174. Call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put with focus on January calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) April option IV at low end of range
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) puts more active than calls after CDC, FDA recommend pause in J&J vaccine use
- KLA Corporation (KLAC) option IV flat, shares near record high