Groupon (GRPN) option IV movement
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 88, March is at 64; compared to its 52-week range of 67 to 328. Call put ratio 1.2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Truist Financial Corp. (TFC) April IV at 41 into quarter results and outlook
- PPG Industries (PPG) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook
- BlackRock (BLK) April IV bid up into quarter results and outlook