Goldman Sachs (GS) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results next week
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) April call option implied volatility is at 35, May is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 27 to 58 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 14. Call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Apple (AAPL) call put ratio 4.1 calls to 1 put
- PPG Industries (PPG) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook