Global S&P Futures mixed in premarket
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Global S&P Futures mixed in premarket, Nikkei up 1%, DAX mixed, WTI Crude oil recently at $70.50, natural gas mixed, gold at $1973
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global S&P Futures mixed in premarket
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) October option implied volatility into quarter results
- Costco (COST) September weekly option implied volatility into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!