Global S&P Futures mixed in premarket
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global S&P Futures mixed in premarket, Nikkei mixed, DAX mixed, WTI Crude oil recently at $77, natural gas down 1%, gold at $1784
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stripe to decide on going public within 12-months - WSJ
- Chevron (CVX) January weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- New Home Sales (Dec) 616K vs 612K Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!