General Motors (GM) option IV flat
- Futures jump as retail sales surge, jobless claims fall
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims fall
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) 30-day option implied volatility is at 44; compared to its 52-week range of 31 to 188
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) and LG Chem To Announce Second Joint-venture Battery Plant On Friday - Reuters
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put on 356K contracts
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) IV low, into report activist Elliott builds stake