General Motors (GM) calls more active than puts as shares tick up into investor day
- Shares steady and yields drop on Fed minutes relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- 'His Personality Suggests Resolution Depends on Him Alone': Jefferies Discusses Elon Musk, Cuts PT on Tesla (TSLA) on Increased Risk Profile
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 71, October is at 47; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 66 into investor day on October 6 and 7. Call put ratio 2.9 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) 30-day option implied volatility flat at 33
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) option IV above 100 into quarter results and outlook
- Box (BOX) option IV elevated into quarter performance and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!