General Motors (GM) call put ratio 6.9 calls to 1 put with focus on April 65 calls as shares at fresh high
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) March call option implied volatility is at 51, April is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of 39 to 188. Call put ratio 6.9 calls to 1 put with focus on April 65 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tencent Music (TME) call put ratio 5.1 calls to 1 put
- Bit Digital (BTBT) IV into Bitcoin surges to new high above $64,000
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) IV into Coinbase (COIN) direct listing