GameStop (GME) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 2.4%
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) June call option implied volatility is at 170, July is at 156; compared to its 52-week range of 78 to 553. Call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 2.4%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FireEye (FEYE) call put ratio 1 call to 1.8 puts with focus on August weekly 21 puts into quarter results
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) call put ratio 1.6 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 4%
- Robinhood (HOOD) August 70 calls, November 65 calls, November 60 puts active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!