GameStop (GME) call put ratio 1.6 calls to 1 put into announcing 3.5M share equity offering
- Wall Street set to open higher as JPMorgan, Goldman kick off bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) call put ratio 1.6 calls to 1 put into announcing 3.5M share equity offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) has job listing for something involving NFT's and blockchain - FBN
- GameStop (GME) Falls on Downgraded to "Sell" at Ascendiant Capital on Foggy Outlook and Significant Digital and Execution Risks, PT Lowered to $10
- GameStop (GME) Has Launched A Search For A New Chief Executive - Reuters