GameStop (GME) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 8.3%
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) April call option implied volatility is at 250, May is at 181; compared to its 52-week range of 78 to 554. Call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 8.3%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Upgraded to B from B- by S&P, Outlook Stable
- Roblox (RBLX) Roblox (NYSE: RBLX) May weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Lemonade (LMND) May weekly option implied volatility bid into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!