FuelCell Energy (FCEL) call put ratio 1.7 calls to put as shares sell rally 1.5%
- Wall St set to extend recovery at the end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- New Tweet From Elon Musk Sends Dogecoin (DOGE) 30% Higher
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ: FCEL) 30-day option implied volatility is at 112; compared to its 52-week range of 98 to 243. Call put ratio 1.7 calls to put as shares sell rally 1.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Niu Technologies (NIU) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Biogen (BIIB) June option implied volatility bid
- ARK Fintech Innovation (ARKF) call put ratio 2.8 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!