Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) 30-day option implied volatility flat as cooper prices trend higher
- Nasdaq hits record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Freeport-McMoran (NYSE: FCX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 56; compared to its 52-week range of 45 to 73 as cooper prices trend higher.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: China to Sell 20,000 Tons of Copper, 50,000 Tons of Aluminum From State Reserves - Bloomberg
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) calls active
- Micron Technology (MU) option IV flat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!