Ford Motor (F) April option IV at low end of range
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ford Motor (NYSE: F) April call option implied volatility is at 36, May is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 126 into providing an update on financial impact of chip shortage on April 28.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discovery, Inc (DISCA) option implied volatility elevated after AT&T (T) to combine WarnerMedia assets with Discovery
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Target (TGT) May option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!