FirstEnergy (FE) 30-day option IV at 30, below 52-week high of 110
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FirstEnergy (NYSE: FE) 30-day option implied volatility is at 30; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 110
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.3 calls to 1 put as shares down 5.1%
- Oracle (ORCL) IV low as shares near record high
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) option implied volatility at low end of range