Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF) call put ratio 4.4 calls to 1 put
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLF) 30-day call option implied volatility is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 111. Call put ratio 4.4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Fisker (FSR) 30-day option implied volatility at 91 as shares sell off 3%
- United Airlines (UAL) option implied volatility flat into quarter results