Farfetch Limited (FTCH) puts more active than calls
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Farfetch Limited (NYSE: FTCH) 30-day option implied volatility is at 70; compared to its 52-week range of 58 to 112. Call put ratio 1 call to 1.7 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vipshop (VIPS), Farfetch (FTCH), ViacomCBS (VIAC) Decline Post-Market Amid Chatter of Large Block Trades by Credit Suisse
- Aurora Cannabis (ACB) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put
- Cronos Group (CRON) call put ratio 17 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!