ExxonMobil (XOM) call put ratio 5.3 calls to 1 put with focus on June calls
- Wall Street set for muted open ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) 30-day option implied volatility is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 53. Call put ratio 5.3 calls to 1 put with focus on June calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) options active, 2 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 5%
- CleanSpark (CLSK) calls active, call put ratio 10 calls to 1 put
- Alphabet (GOOG) option IV at upper end of range into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!