Exxon Mobil (XOM) option implied volatility into WTI Crude Oil trades above $85
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Exxon Mobil (NYSE: XOM) 30-day option implied volatility is at 30; compared to its 52-week range of 24 to 47. Call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put as WTI Crude Oil trades above $85.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) to Sell Barnett Shale Assets for $750 Million
- Splunk (SPLK) 30-day option implied volatility at 78 as shares near four-year low
- Roblox (RBLX) option IV elevated as shares sell off 6.3% on more calls than puts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!