Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Wall Street drops as bargain-hunting loses steam
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Tanks 19% on Paid Net Additions Miss & Lower Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Crashes 25% on Report It Is Halting Production Amid 'Significant Reduction' in Demand
- Morgan Stanley Sees Apple (AAPL) Beating December Quarter Views But Says Upside Largely Priced In
- Ford (F) Stock Extends Losses in Pre Market as Jefferies Downgrades to Hold, Analyst Says Stock is 'Missing a New Angle'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global S&P Futures mixed, Nikkei up 1%, DAX mixed, WTI Crude oil recently at $80.93, natural gas down 1%, gold at $1854 an ounce
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Indexes Continue to Decline, Nasdaq -0.75%, S&P -0.6%, Dow -0.4%
- U.S. existing home sales tumble in December
- Existing Home Sales (Dec) 6.18M vs 6.42M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!